Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there Im new here how can i pause the game? I don't know how to pause the game.......How can i get snapshots from the game when i press F8 it works but when i go to snapshot folder the images are in distorted image help me plssssssssssss.....thanks in advance pls be kind...and i forgot what is the min. req... for psx to play games my pc can run it but i want to know what is the min.req....

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
yikes, first of all, let me just say, even though this is the internet, punctuation and spelling go a long way towards readability.

anyway..

hi there Im new here how can i pause the game?
funny that you combined those phrases into one sentence...anyway in pete's newer HW plugins (the new versions i mean), there is a "pause" key that you can bind. default is the 0 key (that's zero, not O).

How can i get snapshots from the game when i press F8 it works but when i go to snapshot folder the images are in distorted image help me plssssssssssss
have a little bit of lisp there? well anyway you are probably using Peopsssssssssss soft GPU right? (sorry couldnt help myself) if so, you're going to need to take a screenshot with the printscreen key or with a program like Fraps; the ePSXe function wont work. it works with the HW plugins though.

and i forgot what is the min. req... for psx to play games my pc can run it but i want to know what is the min.req....
well, this is the "official" list. i wont comment on this because i havent tried with such a low system...and i dont know what plugins they expect you to use.

http://ngemu.com/psx/epsxe.php said:
Required:
P200 MMX
256 MB RAM
Good 3D card

Recommended:
PII 500
512 MB RAM
OpenGL compatible card

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.