Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you like the music of paul oakenfold?

Do you know when he has a new cd comming out. Can you keep me updated so I know to thanks.

what cds do you have of his music? can you tell me?

I have Perfecto Presents Another World (Disc 1)and Disc 2.

The music that paul oakenfold do is good.

I love the music he makes.

pleas post your stuff up

·
Registered
504 Posts
I like some of his stuff, however I do not keep up on what he is doing.

If anyone doesn't know who Paul is, his a DJ and mainly does dance and some techno/trance.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have one of his songs.. Hypnotised. Not sure I got more, but I can't remember. Anyway, I kollect pretty much everything trance so I should have at least one or two song minimum from the top 100 trance artists.

I'm more of a comfort trance listener, so most of the time I hate vocals. Not sure if most Paul's songs has vocals. Anyway other than that, I listen to system f, armin van buuren, tiesto, and several other famous euro trance artists.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I liked one of his songs about 4 years ago when I still listened to trance, nowadays I don't listen to it anymore, though I must say his productions have more 'depth' than any thing you hear at Dutch radio these days....

Special D :spy:
Scooter :spy:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a Paul Oakenfold fan, I don't love him, I just stated he is above average to me ;)

Music I 'love' is metal :guitar:

When I listen to dance music I don't listen to trance anymore, most of it became very cheesy and with most of the tunes I have the feeling that I heard it all before, a few years ago.
The only dance music that I still listen and like to dance on is Jumpstyle, Hardstyle, Oldschool and Hardcore, other kinds don't give me the rush anymore they used to give me when it was all new to me about 6 years ago.

·
Registered
84 Posts
lmao..

sergeim, what are you trying to interrogate ? if you really that much of a big fan, is it really necessary to ask if we admire this person or not ?

heck I know I love music.. but I don't have to like the artist.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
sergeim, please don't double post (or triple post), there is no need to. If you want to add something you forgot to put in your post, use the edit button. There is also the option to delete your post there :)

Hint hint: Delete the last two posts of you and edit the first one of your 'three on a row' ;)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
You appear to have learned nothing from your temp ban. I am therefore giving you a permanent one. Congratulations.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.