Think ur mistaking it with Starforce oO there's nothing wrong with securerom protectioncooliscool said:Securom.. that's enough reason to say no alone.
800x600 resolution will provide the best performance on most hardware. Screen resolution has the greatest impact on Path of Neo's performance, so first try setting the screen size to 800x600.Recommended System Requirements
Operating System Windows® 2000 / XP
Processor Pentium® 4 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 3200+ or higher
Memory 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space 6 GB free
DVD-ROM Drive 6X speed or faster
Video NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6800GT or ATI Radeon® X800 PRO or greater*
Sound DirectX® version 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX® DirectX® version 9.0c (included) or higher
I'm not sure what all of that does but with it you can do more with the game.RENDERING]
;Setting 1 thru 4 Shader model 1.x being used
;Setting 5 thru 8 Shader model 2.x being used
;Setting 9 and 10 Shader model 3.x being used
;on-off windowed mode
;video res, 0=640x480, 1=800x600, 2=1024x768, 3=1280x1024, 4=1600x1200, 5=1920x1440, 6=2048x1536
;anamorphic video, 10=1280x768, 11=1920x1200, 12=1680x1050
;10=precise, 15=responsive, 30=high speed
; INCOMING NAME HAS A FULLY FORMED PATH, THEN RETURN DIRECTLY
; NAME THEN PREPENDS DEFAULT_DATA TO CHECK LOCALLY
; NAME FINALLY PREPENDS PRIMARY_DATA TO CHECK DVD
;NOTE - MUST HAVE TRAILING \ SLASH
;1=enable EAX, 0=disable EAX
Look at this thread http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66388Mad said:Some screens?
Katsuya said:sorry for the extra post.
If you have the US version of the game you may want to use this update patch. (I have not tried to see if it works on mine yet.)
The Matrix: Path of Neo by Shiny Entertainment - US retail patch #1
- Locate the pathofneo_retail-update1_usa.exe file you downloaded.
- Double-click it and follow the onscreen instructions.
Fixes in this patch.
- Fixes various translation issues for non-English versions.
- Fixes various rendering/lighting issues appearing on some video cards.
- Fixes various interface and icon issues on interface and menu screens.
- Fixes various framerate issues appearing on some video cards.
- Fixes various texture issues appearing on some video cards
- Fixes various character model issues appearing on some video cards.
- Fixes various particle / effects display appearing on some video cards.
- Addressess various issues with some PC peripherals.