Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I did a patch to compile (and maybe cross-compile) VJ at least under Linux using ./configure and Makefile.am stuff. I would like to know if any VJ developper is interested. It should also work for other target systems with minor modifications. Who can I send it to ?

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
pmandin said:
Hello,

I did a patch to compile (and maybe cross-compile) VJ at least under Linux using ./configure and Makefile.am stuff. I would like to know if any VJ developper is interested. It should also work for other target systems with minor modifications. Who can I send it to ?
Hi pmandin!

This looks very interesting and I really want to take a look at your patch considering the compilation of vj.

If possible, please send it to my private e-mail account (shalafi.nospam AT xs4all DOT nl - please remove .nospam ).

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nwagenaar said:
Hi pmandin!

This looks very interesting and I really want to take a look at your patch considering the compilation of vj.

Niels Wagenaar
OK, I mailed it to you.
For other people interested, it is on my web site, on this page.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm wondering why we need this, especially since we already have a unified Makefile and a simple compile script that works well on all the platforms we support. I've never been a fan on configure and its ilk--seems like a lot of cruft without much to offer over how we already do things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts