Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I'm seeking desesperently the patch for FF9 in Pal-french version to FF9 work on epsxe. Please help me !
Bye

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
well, i d like to help U but i dunno if i can add the patch there...
U know, it s forbidden to talk bout' it there....

but if an administrator reads this perhaps he can answer me if i m allowed to do it

bye

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
The patch to run FF9 in ePSXe isn't forbidden as Bobbi posted it on the main page.You also need the PPF patch engine to apply the patch.You can get both of them at:
*deleted*
Bye.

*edited by Bgnome

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
the patch isnt forbidden. that site, however, is. it contains links and warez material. maybe i should demote your "emu expert" status for posting that link.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Cracks are like making ISOs so as to play your legally purchased games on the hard drive for better performance so I don't think it's a warez material ;)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
but thats not all they have.
im not going to list anything specific, but i used to post the site too and was told not to by higher-ups at the time.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't do it!!!!
PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
I'm a bit ,hum....how can I say....I know : "Disturbed":D
Bye.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
but thats not all they have.
im not going to list anything specific, but i used to post the site too and was told not to by higher-ups at the time.
Well I'm not posting the site again but I still think that it's not a warez site

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
considering that you can get cracked cd burning program links, cracked bleem, cracked vgs from their boards i doubt you would still interpret it as a warez-free site. last i checked, they also had some of the bleem key cd iso files.. :rolleyes:

C

·
0 Posts
That site has cracked retail emulators that we cover.

End of discussion, have a problem, consult my agent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts