Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Google just reopened their Google Analytics in the same invite only way that they did gmail. I for one am looking forward to a spooler being developed like with gmail, but untill then, why dont we pass a few invites around ;) Just send one to troysteinbauer[REMOVEME]@gmail.com to get things started ;)

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
hushypushy said:
so wait, you are just wanting people to send YOU an invite, you dont actually have one to pass out?
...yes, sadly. I feel really greedy about this. But I will give all my invites back to you guys. At first I just wanted to announce that they had opened the invites, but then I thought I might as well sorta ask for one too. So gready...

cloudvii said:
And what if he does :p ? I'll send you one Viper.
Side note : His avatar was one of the reasons I got FireFox.
Awwww, I love you cloudvii. Maby I will start working on that avatar again. It was a real pain in the ass to make.

Edit: cloudvii, Thanks for the gmail invite you sent me... to my gmail account... LOL

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Email sent ;)

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
I got my gmail invitation from my girlfriend.If there r any girl here need it i will invite u.;):p

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
raksmey1308 said:
I got my gmail invitation from my girlfriend.If there r any girl here need it i will invite u.;):p
You da man, pimp!

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cloudvii said:
Cool, now tell me you are a girl :p . J/k ;)

I wonder why all Google stuff are with invitations only :(
I think it could be a bunch of things. First off, it is beta, and they dont want alot of people seeing an unfinished product. Second, they can control the number of new users. A big one is that it also draws the media's attention, free advertising.
I really want google analytics to see the rair amount of people that visit my website.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL, I dont know if anyone has any invites yet, this might take a while :p

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
I didn know about Google Analytics before I came to this thread. Read about it and I think I am interested as well. Send one to [email protected] when you got it spare lying around ;)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Uh, are you actually giving these out? I sent you an email yesterday. Unlike the rest of the noobs here who cant read, and just posted their email addresses.

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,225 Posts
Uh as far as I can see nobody here has one yet so nobody is giving them out at this point and the first message doesn't say anything about sending him an e-mail to get one .. says send him an e-mail if you have an invite to get things going. I don't see anything wrong with posting their e-mail to get one as well.

I am also interested in this. :)

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
Lmao, i wonder how many people actually have visited the Google Analytics site and seen what the whole deal is about.

And the fact you can request an invitation, like I just did, at their site.

I await the legion of n00bs asking for their site's URL.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.