Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problem. I just got Parasite eve but when I put it in to play, there is no sound. okay, so I try to rip the ISO, I then try to play that ISO still no sound. Also for both the physical disk and the ISO, when I come to the start menu, it acts like it doesn't see my controller. I can't put start or anything. I tried to make the space bar the start button but it didn't see that either. Anyone have any ideas?

also, I've looked through the fourms but can't find it. Can someone give me a walkthrough of how to create an ISO from the origial copy of the game? Just to make sure I'm doing it right, this is my first time to try to copy the game onto my computer. Thanks everyone!!

-gw

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
ok, you dont need to bump a thread after less than a day. i havent even been at my computer since you posted that last message! (and come on, look how many posts i have, im on emuforums all the time).

anyway, under Sound--->Config did you check the top 3 boxes? what sound plugin are you using? i'd recommend Eternal 1.41 with the default settings, maybe try SPUasync-->Smooth if you want.

and IIRC Parasite Eve is digital controls only, right? (i own the game but i'm not at home right now to check). in game, press F5 to toggle between analog and digital mode.

Can someone give me a walkthrough of how to create an ISO from the origial copy of the game?
the perfect thread exists ;) here ya go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.