Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For some odd reason when I save using the telephones in the game the save disappears. Has anyone else had this problem? I have save states but I'm trying to save before the disk change and see if the trick will work, I'm using epsxe 1.7.0. Both disks are .img files

I apologize if this has already been asked. I couldn't find anything in the forums related to my specific problem about saving in game.

epsxe 1.7.0
Pete's Driver D3D 1.76

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
make sure you shut down epsxe correctly when you want to stop playing, do this by pressing the esc key and then file>exit from the GUI. doing otherwise can compromise any saved data made during the session with the emulator.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
Also, you can't play out of the archive (unzip it first) and make sure the folder isn't set to read-only. You may want to copy the ePSXe folder to another directory/drive to make sure it's able to save.

Before you start emulating, to go Run > Enable Log. Does it say anything about the memory card in the log?

Also, are you able to use ingame saves with any other games? (if you have any)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I made it through FF IX and LoD and Megaman Legends 2 using in game saves.

When I enable logs the second screen doesn't pop up.

I was exiting the emulator incorrectly and the logs screen did come up. I feel like an idiot. thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.