Next Generation Emulation banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeap, it's true. It's a shame you are not able to see those nice 2D Crowd effects. Like the punies, the gold fuzzie helpers and the X-naut punishment at the start of the game.

·
Registered
346 Posts
In the real GC when Lord Crump says "IT's Go time". The screen gets crowded with X-nauts. **Spoiler** it happens at the gold fuzzy fight, at the red dry bones army, The Punies wich follows you around. and other places later on the game

Now on dolphin you only see their shadows (as Black dots). I don't know if this is some kind of fancy framebuffer effect, but in my Gc it looks like a 2D sprite over a layer.

Kinda odd you haven't noticed... Or maybe it has something to do with my Video card

This shouldn't spoil anything 'cause i'm sure we all played Paper mario on The real GC
(at least that's what i want to believe)
If anyone got spoiled, then either he didn't play long enough... or it's a pirate. And it's fun to spoil the fun from pirates ARRRFF

·
Registered
390 Posts
Oh.. I know what you said, yes, all of that shadows are characters, I know.

I didn't know their "names" :p

I think that will be fixed soon, even maybe with an option turned off or something like that... I'll try it out later.

Edit.: Well, the game doesn't crash now, but, there is several graphic glitches and the FPS are really low.. like 30-40 almost all the time... and music volume is extremly low, first I tought there was no music at all, then I increased my sound and the music appeared...

Any fix for this issues?

·
Registered
449 Posts
It´s a real shame you can´t see the crowd in the Glitzville chapter. That chapter is so awesome...Does anybody have a clue why those sprites (Along with the ones mentioned) doesn´t show up??

·
Registered
390 Posts
And there is another glitch, when you enter or come out from a tube, there is a big mario black shadow and the FPS drops to almost 10, same happens when you converts into a airplane...

I'll wait for now, I want to play it without all those graphic glitches...

·
Registered
108 Posts
For me, it doesn't have graphics past the title screen in the last revs, unless I play it under IL.

And PAL one doesn't even boot.

(And yes, I have two versions of the same game. Something weird in that?)

·
Registered
22 Posts
so...
umm,umm,umm,umm,umm,umm,umm
After i buy a contact lens and go to Ziss T(something like that)the game crash!No hang or slow downs...CRASH!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Help !
I'm in chapter 3 when i should release the punies elder. But the game didn't progress to the dialogue :-? I use R4435.

·
Registered
34 Posts
any1 know why there are so much flash screen when I play this game using dx9 plugin with the latest rev of Dolphin. I used dx9 plugin in older revs and I worked fine :|

·
Registered
1 Posts

Dose it frees for anyone els right here? After you press A/B the game still run but nothing happens.
Fixed this by running Dolphin version 4.0. Newer versions introduced changes with OpenGL, which caused this error. After the fence is broken, save, then reload load the game with Dolphin 5

61 - 76 of 76 Posts