Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Nice , so at least there is a "fix" for the time being. Great work guys. Oh Btw has someone tried saving on the castle and then going back to a earlier rev and see if the curtains still hang the game?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anybody have a saved game that is right past the part where the fence opens? Has anybody tried this?

after very long search i found the save just after the frence open ,, but there appear another probleme " gfx probleme " like cranezAo post ...

paper mario -> PROBLEME AFTER PROBLEME

here is the save

·
aka BhaaL
221 Posts
The newer Revs (starting with 3067) introduced a Workaround for those problems, but they are not fixed yet.
But the issue seems to be progressing just fine lately, hrydgard might even have a way to do this in the near future (more on the Issue tracker).

·
Registered
108 Posts
The newer Revs (starting with 3067) introduced a Workaround for those problems, but they are not fixed yet.
But the issue seems to be progressing just fine lately, hrydgard might even have a way to do this in the near future (more on the Issue tracker).
That's not true. "Workaround" - or maybe a fix as it worked almost perfectly - was there already in 2785, but it got removed for some reason.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have a small problem. In front of the giant tree, where you are supposed to reveal the secret entrance (You know, the giant sign that says "SECRET ENTRANCE" with arrows pointing to it). When i...Squeeze Flurrie (I know...) to reveal it, the emu crashes. Even with 2785. I have tried several times, but no luck so far. Any ideas?

By the way, i take into account that you own the original game, and that i am not spoiling anything. If you don´t own the original, and i just gave you a spoiler there...In your face.

I would also like to add that the 3067 fix fixed the Super Paper Mario bug at the beginning as well, and MAYBE (Haven´t checked yet) the disappearing pixls.

·
aka BhaaL
221 Posts
I reckon theres a difference between introducing a workaround and committing some testing code accidentally.

Revision: 2781
Author: marcusw[at]cox.net
Date: 22:07:16, Samstag, 28. März 2009
Added support for dumping avi files (thanks baby.lueshi). Use Microsoft Video 1 codec for starters. Make sure to check the dump rendered frames box in the video plugin settings, or it won't work.
----
[...]
Modified : /trunk/Source/Core/Core/Src/HW/PixelEngine.cpp

Revision: 2787
Author: marcusw[at]cox.net
Date: 14:49:20, Sonntag, 29. März 2009
Reverted some changes I accidentally commited...
----
Modified : /trunk/Source/Core/Core/Src/HW/PixelEngine.cpp
Those revisions included the workaround, FYI.

The only difference to r278[1-7] is a difference in knowledge, code-wise it is the same.

·
Registered
68 Posts
can you give us downloadable link of 3067 revision ,, i cannot compile the dolphin code whith C++ express ,, please a full version of SVN 3067

·
Registered
449 Posts
I figured out my problem. If you turn off AA filter, then you can get by...Having it on makes it crash. You can turn it on again after, though.

·
aka BhaaL
221 Posts
can you give us downloadable link of 3067 revision ,, i cannot compile the dolphin code whith C++ express ,, please a full version of SVN 3067
Any version should do, with a revision greater than that. See my Sig for Rapidshare links.

For hints and tricks on the C++ Express compile, check the http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussion/108038-dolphin-svn-compiling-discussion.html and WindowsBuild - dolphin-emu - How to do SVN builds in Windows. - Google Code pages.

·
Registered
68 Posts
is all the new versions resolve the probleme of paper mario or just SVN 3067 ??????????????

and what about " gfx probleme " like cranezAo post ???

·
Registered
390 Posts
So... resuming.. is a way to play PPTTYD without any crashes?...

If the answer is YES, plz tell me what rev. does the trick.

Thx...

·
Locked and Loaded.
191 Posts
Anyone getting a compile crash error right after Luigi walks through the front door of Mario's pad? (In the very beginning of the game.)

Also, can anyone give me optimal settings for this game seeing as how this thread is linked in the "Official Thread of Official Threads" topic.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts