Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
I thought you were referring to when the boat left after you got off of it, I wasn't awake yet when typing that reply.:???:

·
Shun Goku Satsu!
16 Posts
Tried it with various versions Beta 2 (1.03.2) and Beta 3 (x64) some 32 bit versions etc. From looking around a bit there doesn't appear to be a version I can find that allows you to get past this. It creates an Unhandled Exception at that point but the emulator doesn't seem to have any idea what it is:

Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
DolphinWx!0x0042987C : ?

I wouldn't have the requisite knowledge to do anything about it, on the plus side it also seems to affect Metroid Prime 2 as well and quite possibly others. When it is eventually fixed we should see some improvements in other games as well.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Tried it with various versions Beta 2 (1.03.2) and Beta 3 (x64) some 32 bit versions etc. From looking around a bit there doesn't appear to be a version I can find that allows you to get past this. It creates an Unhandled Exception at that point but the emulator doesn't seem to have any idea what it is:

Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
DolphinWx!0x0042987C : ?
From what Dolphin version did you see that unhandled exception? Was it in a message box or in the log files? Did it crash afterwards? Do you happen to remember at what point it appeared, was it immediately when you pressed away the talk bubble or before or after that?

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
probably but it seems it could just hang later anyway

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Similar problem is also in tales of symphonia the game hang without showing any errors or freeze.

·
Registered
390 Posts
So... there isn't not even a clue about this bug?

I've just tryied the last version and still hapening...

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
It's been happening for a long time, just keep waiting :p

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
No the game has so many unfixable bug u cant play it for now

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm going to share my tests, so you guys don't lose their time testing xD

1) I played till the second save spot (rogueport plaza) using Regular dolphin (IL version gives you a FIFO underrun error when the Piantas start fighting with the two brothers in the background)
2) I loaded the state using IL version and i went to see the professor. The game just keeped looping at the fence removal part. so it behaves the same as the regular dolphin.

-Bonus-
Also if you want to beat Gus ( the guard) Buy 7 fireflowers + 3 Mushrooms. Keep attacking with your hammer with mario and have goombella use fireflowers. Be sure to use action commands to defend he has 20Hp.

I'm going to try with the levitate code next. i'll posting the savestates if i make any kind of progress.

Kronox

21 - 40 of 76 Posts