Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use an AUTOPAD gamepad that works wonderfully, but the moment I configured my Sixaxis for the second port, both of them stopped working. I checked the controller configuration, and it's all correctly mapped. What's going on?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
I use an AUTOPAD gamepad that works wonderfully, but the moment I configured my Sixaxis for the second port, both of them stopped working. I checked the controller configuration, and it's all correctly mapped. What's going on?
what does it do if you map the buttons for port 1 to the controller and map the buttons for port 2 to something else like your keyboard?

btw phil please do not spam, the bin is open again and you are free to do it there but try and restrain yourself from posting like that in the main forums.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
im agreeing with the act of god comment... Some controllers confict with each other for god knows what reason.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found out the problem. All of the buttons in port one were mapped as "J2_" instead of "J1_",and vise-versa for the sixaxis. I don't know how that happened in the first place, but it's fixed now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts