Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I try to open the plugin windows, nothing is detected for pad or wiimote. Graphics and DSP are there. Trying to run an iso just tells me the pad_simple.dll can't be read. All the plugins are there in the folder, however. What could be causing this? I also tried 32 bit to no avail.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Update your DirectX runtimes. I know, I know, Windows 7 should have it included but alas it doesn't.

Get it here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'm having the same problem on win7 x64.
it was fixed when updating directx

now there's another problem, the blasted software won't recognize my gamepad, no matter what i push on the game pad it doesn't register in "dolphin".

i've already checked all the options, and for controller i have it set to standard already, i'm coming up blank on this for ideas.

also i installed vc++ as instructed in another post, which did nothing to help either.

anyone know what the problem is?

i'm using rumblepad 2

·
AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
Im having some problems with njoy, but on win7 x86.
In some games like Super Mario Sunshine, the D-pad doesnt work, and on Zelda WW, the L and R dont.

EDIT: well i used njoy 0.4 and its working on Zelda now.

Its a PS2 clone usb gamepad, and i used no drivers for it, win7 installed for me. I got no rumble support also, should i look for drivers myself?

·
Nintendo Lover
23 Posts
Im having some problems with njoy, but on win7 x86.
In some games like Super Mario Sunshine, the D-pad doesnt work, and on Zelda WW, the L and R dont.

EDIT: well i used njoy 0.4 and its working on Zelda now.

Its a PS2 clone usb gamepad, and i used no drivers for it, win7 installed for me. I got no rumble support also, should i look for drivers myself?
How do you enable njoy 0.4? It isn't in the drop down list...

·
Nintendo Lover
23 Posts
I googled for it but I can't find anywhere to download it. I have checked extensively and I have the most recent revision from the dolphin website. Has anyone a link to somewhere I could download njoy 0.4? I'll keep looking in the meantime. Thanks.

Edit - Scratch that, I'll just randomly guess old revisions until someone responds. Shouldn't take very long actually.

·
AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
Well here it is, njoy 0.4 x86 from rev3232.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.