Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

For some reason I can't configure my official Nintendo 64 controller in P64. It thinks that the different c buttons are the same when I press on the others to attempt to configure them :( I've already re-calibrated the controller numerous times but the problem persists. I've tried the controller on my real N64 hardware and it's fine so I'm sure it's not an issue with the controller. could somebody upload a P64 controller profile for the official pad please? because I can't play until I can get passed this issue. :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For me the problem was that when I tried to map the left-c button it would (for whatever reason) be the same recognized command as when I tried to map the Right-c button, thus giving me an "already used" kinda thing. I simply got around that by first calibrating the pad in Windows (important to do that first) then when it came to assigning my buttons I simply mapped the Right-c first and left the troublesome Left-c last so it would not conflict. :)

Hope you can solve your issue as easily as I did.

Here's my Official N64 pad config file if you can't get it going.

View attachment 204741

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.