Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, while I was playing persona 3 fes i noticed the game or the emulator keeps crashing whenever I do an all-out attack, akihiko summons his persona and at the end of the boss battle when you fight the empress and emperor shadows (when you go to rescue fuuka.) Any suggestions on how to fix these problems because i only seem to be having problems like this with this game only.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i play it on pcsx2 too but i haventz got any problems yet no gfx glitches or anything but im not really far in the game (first 3H i think)

my pcsx2 has a special persona 3 fix (gamefixes section) maybe turning on helps you

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have another question, and I thought it'd be a waste to create a entirely different thread for it. I have P3: FES, and I'm using the GD graphics plugin. When I'm in menus/screens without characters, I run at 60fps; however, when I play the actual game, I go around 40 - 50fps. My question is, will the Zero graphics plugin be faster? I haven't actually tried it, because it doesn't seem to work, but I'm nevertheless interested.

·
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
2,058 Posts
tested it for you, and the answer is nope. it's not faster, at the most intensive scene (the classrom) i got about the same as GSDX with non-native res, meaning you'd better off using GSDX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.