Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
usually you can download the PSF files (which are the PSX's music) but MGS hasnt been done yet (does it even have PSFs...? i dont think so) so you're gonna have to buy the OST. sorry buddy

·
Premium Member
8,394 Posts
hushypushy said:
usually you can download the PSF files (which are the PSX's music) but MGS hasnt been done yet (does it even have PSFs...? i dont think so) so you're gonna have to buy the OST. sorry buddy
i think he means, how he can change MGS's ingame music to his music.
i dont think thats possible...at best you could disable the sound in the Sound Option and play your music in the background

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kazuya Mishima said:
Just mute the sound in epsxe and play winamp.
Why Mgs? One of the best soundtracks in the videogame world and you wanna mute it....
anyway, IIRC you can disable music but have sound effects and possibly voice enabled.
Cus mgs is my childhood game,now i played it many times,and i wanted too put MGS2 music (i think this is better),cus MGS2 is not that mesmeric like first part
:nod: :dance: :eek:nthepull And i don't have MGS 3 :(:(:(

PS. Sorry for my English,i'm russian-speaking :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And which plugins are great for mgs and configs,i don't have very good cpu (usually i'm playing game on my PS2) Mhz 750, Ram 384, GeForce 2 Mx :emb:

PSS,don't tell anybody - i have an illegal version of mgs,so i can't play it on my PS2 :emb: :emb: :emb: :emb: :emb: :emb: :emb: :emb: :emb:

And how i can mute only music?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Survey says...

BZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing, try again. Piracy not supported here, read >>> THIS <<< part of the forum FAQ.

Go buy a copy and then come back for help. MGS can be had for as little as $6 USD used (EBGames), or 3.50 GBP in the UK or Europe.

Dan

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
dbhankins: here's somethign new for ya, try using the [ rules ] text here [ / rules ] tag (no spaces of course). links directly to the rules.

fireblaster_lyz: i am going to close it. we don't need a gallery of people saying "close it", i already know, and i am going to close it. some of us have to sleep, and go to class. i woke up this morning, got ready, went to class, and i came back to see this thread. you dont have to make a "close this" post, not only that what the hell 4 letter word did you use to get censored?? jeez, don't be so damn pushy (no pun on my username intended).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.