Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you gotten this message with mugen, some times it tells me it's out of memory and i restart it again and it works fine,every time sooner or later that message appears,my system specs are:
intel celeron
533 mhz
4mb 2x agp ati rage pro turbo
32mb of ram
40x samsung cdrom

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
no inever got this messege , got other insted could be of the characteres and Bg you already impalnted !! But i got 128 ramso i could be wrong

·
Registered
313 Posts
this is not a mugen forum, if you please direct this doubt to a mugen forum, i would apreciate it ( the admins may get mad if this forum starts getting a lot of mugen questions, and me being the one that started it i could get banned so....)
To answer your question:
Remember that mugen is a dos program, this also happens to me in some dos progs....wich windows version are you running?
there is a solution for your prob ( you are not the only one to have it), it has something to do with tweak your mugen.cfg, but at the moment i don't have that information here....i'll post it later if you like...or try searching the net (there is a readme in mugen 2 (dbz edition) that has this procedure....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts