Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
while searching the net i found many other emulators like pex,virtual yarouze,and psx98 etc.are they all dead?
yesterday from a friend of mine i heard that he played tekken3 on an emulator called virtual yarouze.does anybody knows about virtual yarouze?
i have heard the name of "virtual yarouze before but is it still alive.
just wondering if any body knows about this stuff.

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
Never heard of it before.

S

·
0 Posts
I have never heard of any of those. Maybe they are new private emulators that haven't really been released yet. I say this because here at PSXEMU.com news is posted about all the latest PSX emulators when they come out, are discontinued, updated, etc. and there has been no mention of any of these emulators that you asked about. Maybe, if the authors announce something about them, we will be able to help you better. Until then, not much is known. Sorry.:(
sincerely,
sx/amiga

C

·
0 Posts
I've never seen Virtual Yaroze, yet the others are familiar, I believe they are discontinued, and quite old at this point.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
My guess is all those emulators have been discontinued. As many PSX emulation success stories as there are, there are infinitely more failures.

C

·
0 Posts
The original author handed it off to the Author of XPSX, who in turn, joined the FPSE Linux team, who then joined the PCSX team =P

1 - 9 of 9 Posts