Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since there arent that many different topics up here,

what do all ya'll do with yer spare time besides comps and games?

i like going fishing

its real fun and relaxing
the largest fish i ever caught was a 34 inch northern pike
fried that guy up and had a nice dinner

·
Registered
36 Posts
Fishing's pretty cool. But I think the largest fish I ever caught was 5 inches long... if that. :(

I also like to do stuff. Doing stuff is fun. I bet everyone here likes doing stuff. Isn't doing stuff great?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Squall
Fishing's pretty cool. But I think the largest fish I ever caught was 5 inches long... if that. :(

I also like to do stuff. Doing stuff is fun. I bet everyone here likes doing stuff. Isn't doing stuff great?
doing stuff rocks dude :D

G

·
I'm 49 years old and I still like to do stuff. Doing stuff will never go out of style. Of course I also like reading, collecting 45 RPM records (remember them?), music in general, and RC vehicles. Of course on top of the list of things I like the best is my wife and what I like to do with her............uh I think I should stop now:emb:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey sxamiga
have you built your own RC vehicles?

i was thinking of getting into that but it seems really expensive and i was wondering if there is a good place on the net that had used items that you know and trust

·
Registered
230 Posts
My father and Father - in - law build their own RC cars. It's a fairly expensive hobby if your not any good at driving them. I have to go with sxamiga, I like the things my husband does to me too :) I also spend times with my kids, read books, watch movies, listen to music, and .... well..... stuff. :wtf:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I dunno, I've never been much into doing stuff. But, you never know, I might try to pick it up again some time in the future.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that the forums have taken a sharp sexual turn, lately? Not that it's a bad thing, just sorta odd that all the sudden that's what everyone here is thinking about. :p

Actually, now that I think about it, it seemed to all start when Sandie said how she got her custom title. I think we all see her plan, now! :)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
heh..
i actually could ;)
my dad is a self-employed construction worker and has all those nifty tools..
i bet if you paid him enough, he would drive up to you guys and build anything you wanted..
or better yet, move to southern california :D

G

·
I have been known to make webpages in my off time .. not very well but it is fun :D ... and I fiddle with graphics once in awhile.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Wormie
I have been known to make webpages in my off time .. not very well but it is fun :D ... and I fiddle with graphics once in awhile.
yeah the other day my ISP was down for about three hours and so i tought my self enough jasc animation shop to make my new avatar i just used the print screen button to capture each frame of the animation

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.