Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since there arent that many different topics up here,

what do all ya'll do with yer spare time besides comps and games?

i like going fishing

its real fun and relaxing
the largest fish i ever caught was a 34 inch northern pike
fried that guy up and had a nice dinner

·
Registered
36 Posts
Fishing's pretty cool. But I think the largest fish I ever caught was 5 inches long... if that. :(

I also like to do stuff. Doing stuff is fun. I bet everyone here likes doing stuff. Isn't doing stuff great?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Squall
Fishing's pretty cool. But I think the largest fish I ever caught was 5 inches long... if that. :(

I also like to do stuff. Doing stuff is fun. I bet everyone here likes doing stuff. Isn't doing stuff great?
doing stuff rocks dude :D

S

·
0 Posts
I'm 49 years old and I still like to do stuff. Doing stuff will never go out of style. Of course I also like reading, collecting 45 RPM records (remember them?), music in general, and RC vehicles. Of course on top of the list of things I like the best is my wife and what I like to do with her............uh I think I should stop now:emb:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey sxamiga
have you built your own RC vehicles?

i was thinking of getting into that but it seems really expensive and i was wondering if there is a good place on the net that had used items that you know and trust

·
Registered
230 Posts
My father and Father - in - law build their own RC cars. It's a fairly expensive hobby if your not any good at driving them. I have to go with sxamiga, I like the things my husband does to me too :) I also spend times with my kids, read books, watch movies, listen to music, and .... well..... stuff. :wtf:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I dunno, I've never been much into doing stuff. But, you never know, I might try to pick it up again some time in the future.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that the forums have taken a sharp sexual turn, lately? Not that it's a bad thing, just sorta odd that all the sudden that's what everyone here is thinking about. :p

Actually, now that I think about it, it seemed to all start when Sandie said how she got her custom title. I think we all see her plan, now! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
:( HEY don't balme it all on me. I'm sure someone else has to be at least partially resposible. If you think this avatar is racey you should have seem the one Wormie told me to use :p

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
*cough*
:wink:
*tries to look innocent*

i like building things if i have the time..
anything electronic is fun and woodwork is fun too..

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
heh..
i actually could ;)
my dad is a self-employed construction worker and has all those nifty tools..
i bet if you paid him enough, he would drive up to you guys and build anything you wanted..
or better yet, move to southern california :D

K

·
0 Posts
I have been known to make webpages in my off time .. not very well but it is fun :D ... and I fiddle with graphics once in awhile.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Hobbies? other than games and computers? lets see....

video editing and photography,
sci fi,
Net Surfing.... no wait that's computers :emb:

Oh and of course stuff!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Wormie
I have been known to make webpages in my off time .. not very well but it is fun :D ... and I fiddle with graphics once in awhile.
yeah the other day my ISP was down for about three hours and so i tought my self enough jasc animation shop to make my new avatar i just used the print screen button to capture each frame of the animation

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
i'm an amateur photorapher. i also do aikido, and sometimes romhacking. oh, and webdesign. er, programming as well (php, c, html, OP)

nyaa

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.