<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
men...

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Neojag
heh, japs sure are crazy ;) (no offense) What is the name of that game m8? :innocent:
Dancing Eyes.. Japanese have weird game names too.. Hehe.. But they do get the best games before we do..

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
i remember playing dancing eyes in the arcades (here in vancouver we get all sorts of import stuff, including arcades)

just don't pick the guys!
but if you want to get thru the level you have to pick them sooner or later, hehehehehe...

the game is actually much more than virtual stripping. there are mazes, enemies, and all kinds of powerups, not to mention all the tricks you can do.

one more thing, after you complete the level, the clothes are off, and you get a limited time to move around and zoom the camera freely.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
great games, yeah...
but you consider this to be an arcade game?
I think better a PC game, for you only... ^^

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
huh? i can't believe you guys are so conservative...
i'd love to play that game in the arcades again. well ok maybe not since it's emulated. but still, you can put it in a convenient store with all sorts of people walking by and i wouldn't hestitate to put the quarter into the dancing eyes machine :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.