1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far my list is:
clockwork orange

can anyone help me expand?

I bought one primarily for upconversion but I forgot about all the great titles :p

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Good luck finding major motion picture theatrical HDDVD movies. They don't even produce them any more. Your best bet is on ebay. At least you can use it as a nice upconverting 1080p standard dvd player it you have a cheapass lcd tv with a crappy scaler.

If it exists on HDDVD then get BBC's Planet Earth documentaries. Seeing wild life in action, such as the seasonal journey's of the elephant across or a saharah or wild mountain lion in action take down a mountain goat in 1080p is the very best reason to get a Bluray.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let's just put it this way...I got a couple ebay gift cards, and I paid $65 for a NEW Venturer HD DVD player...get the idea?

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
2 dollars to watch the movie in your own home eating your own foord, as oposed to paying 10$ and having to pay loads on food at the theatre

2 dollars to watch the movie in your own home eating your own food, as oposed to paying 10$ and having to pay loads on food at the theatre

·
Emulation Junkie
828 Posts
Must have? You must have the receipt so you can RETURN IT.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Must have? You must have the receipt so you can RETURN IT.
'

lol i was waiting for that one :lol:

edit: to be useful --> blue planet

1 - 20 of 20 Posts