Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
lol

The minimum and recommended specs are pretty close. I really like the note about increased performance on an Alienware X58 desktop system.

I have a good amount of experience with strategy games, so I'll give it a shot pretty soon. Though given SE's track record of downhill gaming, I'm not expecting much.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Many people are talking a lot about this game. I didn't liked it. At least the demo. Not impressed. I didn't needed any strategy whatsoever to beat the enemy troops, really silly. Just gave the order and kept watching.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Guess, the demo is too short to say that the game is good or bad. The graphics I saw looked decent, the scale was waaay larger than in CoH or WiC. The gameplay - yep, it looked too simplistic, but i guess it was done on purpose - all demos are easy so that players can get a feel of a game and not get frustrated by loosing after 5 minutes of playing. Will keep an eye on this game...

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
^ That and Square did manage to bring some good strategy games on the market like FF tactics and the Front mission series though those are TBS, but i believe they could pull out a good RTS if they'd be serious. Anyways i'm sick of ww2 themed games so does not want this.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
^ That and Square did manage to bring some good strategy games on the market like FF tactics and the Front mission series though those are TBS, but i believe they could pull out a good RTS if they'd be serious. Anyways i'm sick of ww2 themed games so does not want this.
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant wings was a RTS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.