Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is going on? When I first resitered I saw different messages that what is here now, also I posted a message to you and CD about if I am still a moderator.
It is gone. Again, what is happening? This is me, genuine, one and only. Please let me know what is happening here. Thanks. Also if I am a moderator, can I be upgraded please? Lastly, when I tried to reply to a message it would let me. It said I was not permitted to view the page. I hope you can clear this up. Thanks again.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
sorry sx, there was a misunderstanding and you were temporarily banned (again kinda)..
but thakfully, it seems to be fixed at the moment, however i dont think any of the poeple who are able to upgrade you are around at the moment..:(

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sxamiga, you are still a mod, but your imposter was banned and so was your name. This was done until we were sure you were the real you :) I’ll upgrade you now, so by the time you read this you will be a mod again!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Operations. That makes me very happy. Thanks for taking care of it so quickly. If I ever find that guy, boy will I give him a piece of my mind. Who was it, are there any clues? I'd surely like to know, but maybe I'm better off not knowing. Take care and thanks again.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey sxamiga, glad to have you back. I simply blocked your username to prevent any further abuse until we're sure it's you.

Don't worry about that guy, he should be gone from the boards forever now :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for getting in on this too Bobbi. It's great to be back. I understand about the blocking and banning until you were certain. With all the sickos out there (of which this guy was definately one) one can't be to careful anymore. Thanks to you all for getting me set up again and now, after some things around home, it will be back to work on the boards. Take care.
sincerely,
sx/amiga:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem, that's what a team is here for - and keep up the good work !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts