Next Generation Emulation banner

What is the operatins system of your choice?

• Windows XP

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Windows Vista

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Windows 7

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • other Windows version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *Ubuntu

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Fedora

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Debian (and derivates)

• SuSe

• Arch

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Gentoo

• other Linux distribution

• Mac OS X

• *BSD

• other

Votes: 2 3.8%
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Just a little headsup and a quote from old colleague Miretank:

Miretank said:
It's incredible how every thread related to Windows XP or Windows Vista (troubleshooting, news, etc) turns into a big and pointless debate about which OS is better.

For once and for all: STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT YOUR FAVORITE OS IS THE BEST. No one is going to buy your opinion and you're just flooding the topic. Specially when the topic subject's has nothing to do with an OS performance debate.

For now and on, anyone who starts derailing a thread with such arguments is passive of infraction and even possible a ban.
I'm interested to see how the poll will turn out though, especially after the release of Windows 7. Personally I use 7, and I have no intention on turning back, I like it and it allows me to improve productivity. Apart from that, it looks sleek giving me a pleasant feeling. I find it stable as well, which is the final requirement I have. :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.