Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In case you didnt grab the 11.1 release of openSUSE -yet- while it was up for grabs (days ago), here's a list of the mirrors currently updated with the 11.1 spins. It's not yet announced on the openSUSE site by the way, but screenshots of what it looks like with the customized KDE4 environment are available on the main site.

Featurelist for 11.1:
http://en.opensuse.org/Featurelist_11.1

Screenshots:
Screenshots/openSUSE 11.1 - openSUSE

You may pilfer the 11.1 spins from here:
openSUSE Download Mirrors - 11.1

·
Registered
71 Posts
In case you didnt grab the 11.1 release of openSUSE -yet- while it was up for grabs (days ago), here's a list of the mirrors currently updated with the 11.1 spins. It's not yet announced on the openSUSE site by the way, but screenshots of what it looks like with the customized KDE4 environment are available on the main site.

Featurelist for 11.1:
Featurelist 11.1 - openSUSE

Screenshots:
Screenshots/openSUSE 11.1 - openSUSE

You may pilfer the 11.1 spins from here:
openSUSE Download Mirrors - 11.1
These Linux distro's sure are looking mighty nice... Soon/very soon I will switch for a linux box full time... I have tried ubuntu, but those opensuse screens look really nice.. which is better of the two?

sbp

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Meh, I think I'll keep to Windows for as long as I can. When something works and I'm used to it then there's really no need for me to change. I have heard great things about it, even if it is better than Vista or Windows 7, It would be hard to make me change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts