Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It says "Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info".
What willl I do? download opengl, or transfer it to another computer that support that?

:(

BTW, my graphics card is Intel(R) GMA 950

Ohh. Looks like my card suck on dolphin.......... there's another thread like this too.

BTW thanks anyway if you have solution or not.... :D

·
Premium Member
8,884 Posts
It says "Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info".
What willl I do? download opengl, or transfer it to another computer that support that?

:(

BTW, my graphics card is Intel(R) GMA 950

Ohh. Looks like my card suck on dolphin.......... there's another thread like this too.

BTW thanks anyway if you have solution or not.... :D
The Dolphin requirements state that anyone with integrated Intel graphics will not be able to use the OpenGL plugin, you will need to use the DX9 plugin.

You will have to download an older build of the DX9 plugin since the newer builds are slowly being improved and don't work correctly at the time.

I believe someone here has a link in there signature where an older build of the DX9 plugin can be obtained, it has also been uploaded in the past to the download system on my forum.

Just to let you know, the DX9 plugin is generally more buggy than the OpenGL plugin. In many games the graphics don't display properly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.