Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
209 Posts
There's nothing wrong with my computer, OpenGL works fine in in the x64 builds prior to 1921.

It's only x64 builds of 1921 and up that are exhibiting this issue, and it doesn't occur on the 32-bit builds.

It even crashes under XP x64 when trying to play a game. Under two different Operating system the x64 build crashes with the OpenGL plugin..
Im getting the same crash in OpenGL on Vista 64. After a few mins of playing, the screen freezes. BTW, my build is r1943 and i got it from a different site than your site. Bit of a bummer because its stopping me from testing Metal Gear Solid TS, crashes before i get to select new game!!!! :mad:

209 Posts
Just tested r1966 all working fine, seems like the OpenGL plugin is fixed!

209 Posts
It's in the x64 builds, if you are using x86 32-bit you won't have a problem..

The issue is still present in build 1977, check my replies on the issues, it should give some insight on what exactly is wrong..

It seems that possibly the OpenGL fixes on revision 1921 borked the x64 build for most users, any x64 build before 1921 should generally be fine with OpenGL..
As i already stated a few posts back, im using the 64 bit build. Working fine mate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts