Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I don't know what's wrong but I downloaded it from you and I do not have a problem. Did you update directx 9.0c November 2008 ?

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
The OpenGL plugin needs to be fixed for the x64 builds of Dolphin, it's been broke since around revision 1921 and just crashes the emulator when you try to launch a game.

There is no problem with the DirectX plugin, nor is there a problem with the OpenGL plugin on 32-bit builds of Dolphin, it's just the x64 64-bit build that is broken with OpenGL...

I reported this back when revision 1921 was commited, and it's still not fixed yet...

Sorry if I seem to be a pain, but it makes me think my report is going unnoticed by the developers..
I don't know why but I downloaded it from you in x64 and the opengl works fine for me before you delete it.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I have windows xp 64bit and dont have a problem. I downloaded it from him before he found out the problem and delete. I still have it and I do not have a problem. Why do you guys have a problem and I dont ? We have same Windows XP 64 bit.. whats happening ? Strange. Mine is fine.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I have rev1978 and I am using the x64 windows xp and doesn't have a problem. Why you guys have problem? What's going on ? oO

EDIT: Whooo! I posts 4,600 now! :D

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Well, someone complied 1978 rev svn and I downloaded x64 version and doesn't have a problem. I hope it will be fixed for you guys soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts