Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
What type of video card are you using? If it's NVIDIA, I'll initially suggest OpenGL. If it's ATI or Intel, avoid OpenGL and use Direct3D instead. Either way, it's best to try them both and see what results you get.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What type of video card are you using? If it's NVIDIA, I'll initially suggest OpenGL. If it's ATI or Intel, avoid OpenGL and use Direct3D instead. Either way, it's best to try them both and see what results you get.
I have unfortunaly just a poor Nvidia Go 7300 ... i tried both plugins, and it seems that DX9 runs much faster than OpenGL, but i dont know how to configure Direct3 plugin..

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have unfortunaly just a poor Nvidia Go 7300 ... i tried both plugins, and it seems that DX9 runs much faster than OpenGL, but i dont know how to configure Direct3 plugin..
What do you mean ? Just click on graphics in dolphin and mess around with the settings. That's it
BTW Nvidia Go is laptop right ? But Direct3D plugin should still work fine with that card

·
Mario Kart WII user**
107 Posts
Normally the use of D3D could do better in
FPS, when you have problems in a particular game,
as is the case in "Mario Kart Wii", you only have the
opengl option.
using the video card that you always achieve more
speed with the d3d plugin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.