Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everytime I played my burned copy of Vanguard Bandits I get this error message before anytihng starts, it plays on my PS1, but not here(so its not the CD), can anyone help me in fixing this?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Does it do the same on your original (not burnt) CD?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
well since you dont own the original, that means you didnt make the copy yourself, which is the same thing as downloading an ISO , which is against the [rules]rules[/rules]. ngemu does not support piracy ;)

edit: ok, thread opened since you presented an alibi. i'm assuming that i can trust you. but consider this a warning ;)

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Try different cd plugin's (being peops my -and probably hushy's ;) - personal advice, but sapu's and xeven's are good too), and loading from an iso too. If no one can load it, it's probably due to a bad ISO, so you'd have to remake it. And since you don't own the CD anymore, that will be hard...

Also, try using the peops gpu plugin to play it, just to make sure it's not the gpu.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I-Chan said:
Try different cd plugin's (being peops my -and probably hushy's ;) - personal advice, but sapu's and xeven's are good too), and loading from an iso too. If no one can load it, it's probably due to a bad ISO, so you'd have to remake it. And since you don't own the CD anymore, that will be hard...

Also, try using the peops gpu plugin to play it, just to make sure it's not the gpu.
There is no ISO in this at all the CD burned was a direct copy of the origonal(when it was working), I trie danother CD plugin and it doesnt read the CD it only seems to open 1 file off the CD(not the whole CD its self), I guess I'll try a new emulator.

Hushypushy said:
edit: ok, thread opened since you presented an alibi. i'm assuming that i can trust you. but consider this a warning ;)
Thanx for trusting me especially since I'm new and all, most sites, would say of full of it, since I'm new, thanx soo much

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Most emus use the same cd plugins, so i don't it's going to make a difference. What i mean is that you should make an iso and try loading it. Again, if it doesn't load from the iso nor from the cd with any cd plugin, it's most probably due to a bad copy. PSX games cannot be copied with any program, you need some special settings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts