spotanjo3· Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Site @ PC Engine emulator "Ootake"2009/11/03 2.20 released
- It corresponded to "Windows 7". It operates also on 64bit version Windows
(as 32bit application).
- V-Sync (synchronization of drawing and operation) can be done when the
refresh rate of the display is even 59Hz, and 61Hz(value on Windows).
- With 64bit version Windows, the problem that the save folder open menu(
"File->Open Save Folder" etc.) was not able to be used was corrected.
- "Buffer2176" was added to "Setting->Audio" menu. (for fine-tuning)
- When "Dungeon Explorer II (U)"(English version) is started, the CD access
timing was brought close to a real machine as well as a Japanese version.
- The timer interrupt processing has been improved. In "Shin Megami Tensei",
the problem that the auto mapping display sometimes fell into disorder
occasionally was reduced. (A similar phenomenon sometimes happens to a
real machine, too.)
- "Auto Reduce Bug (Shin Megami Tensei)" was added to "Setting->CPU" menu.
When "Shin Megami Tensei" is started, the drawing bug problem(happens with
a real machine similarly) is solved.
- In the battle scene of "Shin Megami Tensei", the priority level of the
screen display was done as well as a real machine.
- The speed and timing were brought close to the movement of a real machine.
In the opening demo of "Double Dragon II" etc., the timing of the picture
and the voice has approached a real machine.
- When volume adjustment key (PageUp,PageDown) was left pushed, the problem
that the key input occasionally collected by the PC environment was
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
+ The execution file for "Windows 98/Me" was opened to the public. The
operation test is not done. Please see "Readme98.txt" in the ZIP file
about details and notes, etc.