Site @ PC Engine emulator "Ootake"2009/10/03 2.19 released
- When using it with the personal computer of the video chip (video card) is
"Old ATI Radeon series (Less than Radeon 9500)", it become set to be able
to do a correct display by the automatic operation at the first start.
* With other old video chips, if the screen is not correctly displayed,
please select "Setting->Direct3D->TV Use NONE" menu. Or, however when it
is useless, please select "Setting->Direct Draw" menu. Ootake today
lightened considerably. If the full-screen mode etc. are used, even a
considerably old personal computer might be able to use it comfortably.
- The play balance of a built-in sound source was straightened. As a result,
tone quality has improved.
- The volume balance of PSG(wave memory sound) and CDDA and ADPCM has been
- The speed and timing were brought close to the movement of a real machine.
In "OutRun", problem that description of road has fallen into disorder (
generated from v2.17), in opening demo of "Soldier Blade", problem of
falling into disorder by one frame (generated from v2.17), in
"Zero4 Champ", problem that display of race screen has fallen into
disorder (generated from v2.17), and in "Side Arms", problem that line
under score display occasionally flickered was solved.
- In opening demo of "Ys IV" (Scene that walks in port), the CD access
timing was matched. As a result, the problem that the disorder of one line
in side goes out uncommonly was solved.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
+ The execution file for "Windows 98/Me" was opened to the public. The
operation test is not done. Please see "Readme98.txt" in the ZIP file
about details and notes, etc.