Site @ PC Engine emulator "Ootake"2009/06/30 2.15 released
- The pad operation record function ("File->Start Recording" menu) was made
"For two players", "For turbo(auto-fire) exclusive button", and "For six
button pad". * In CD-ROM Game, when there is an access to CD-ROM while
recording, the gap is caused at playing the record (Because the timing of
the CD access differs every time at each play). Please use it within the
range where the CD access doesn't happen. I want to improve it in the
- "Start Recording another" was added to "File" menu. Two or more play
records are possible. "Reproduction" is done by "Play Record another"
menu. Moreover, "Move" menu for the data movement was added.
- The timing of operation was brought close to a real machine. In "Wizardry
I&II" and "Wizardry III&IV", the problem that the screen has fallen into
disorder (generated from v1.63) was solved.
- The processing part of ADPCM voice was brought close to the movement of a
real machine. In "Langrisser", the problem that the voice occasionally
fell into disorder while combatting (generated from v1.40) was solved.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
+ The execution file for "Windows 98/Me" was opened to the public. The
operation test is not done. Please see "Readme98.txt" in the ZIP file
about details and notes, etc.