· Super Moderator
Site @ PC Engine emulator "Ootake"2009/03/22 2.08 released
- Sound processing of DirectX (DirectSound) is done by corresponding
DirectX8.0 (same as Ootake v1.xx). As a result, the sound of the high
pitched has improved (it is likely to depend on the favor). And, it became
feeling near a real machine.
- Processing related to the video chip has been improved. In "ROCK ON", the
problem that the screen occasionally fell into disorder was solved.
- In "Bazaar de Gozahru no Game de Gozahru", the remote control operation in
the game came to be effective.
- The processing of the vertical display beginning position decision has
been improved. In "Bazaar de Gozahru no Game de Gozahru" and "Strider
Hiryuu", etc., the problem that one uppermost line in screen has fallen
into disorder was solved.
- The speed and timing were elaborately brought close to a real machine. At
stage start of "Pac Land", the problem that the screen has fallen into
disorder by one frame was solved. In "Mizubaku Daibouken", the screen when
the thunder item was taken became it as well as a real machine.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
+ The execution file for "Windows 98/Me" was opened to the public. The
operation test is not done. Please see "Readme98.txt" in the ZIP file
about details and notes, etc.