Here's the changelog:
Get it here, people.- At use with fast CD-ROM drive environment (virtual drive etc.), when
CD-ROM is accessed, the bug to which reading was not done uncommonly
correctly was corrected.
- When the check on "Speed->Fast CD" menu is removed, the music track access
speed has approached at the speed of a real machine more.
- "Sprite Layer" and "BG Layer" were added to "CPU" menu. Sprite and BG can
be non-displayed. (This is a function for soft development.)
- The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine. In
"Chou Aniki", the problem that the boundary of the raster-scroll has
fallen into disorder (generated by v2.05) was solved.
- In "Chou Aniki", when a fast CD-ROM drive is used, the problem that the
title screen occasionally fell into disorder by one frame was solved.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
+ The execution file for "Windows 98/Me" was opened to the public. The
operation test is not done. Please see "Readme98.txt" in the ZIP file
about details and notes, etc.