Site @ PC Engine emulator "Ootake"2009/02/05 2.03 released
- The stability of the CD-ROM access processing by the difference of the
personal computer environment has been improved.
- The volume balance of CD-DA, a built-in sound, and ADPCM sound was brought
close to a real machine more.
- The volume distribution in a built-in sound source was brought close to a
real machine. In the start of "Blood Gear", the buzzer sound approached
the atmosphere of a real machine. I think other games to have approached a
real machine, too.
- The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine. In "Aoi Blink",
the problem that one line of the upper part of the status screen has
fallen into disorder (generated from a recent version) was solved.
- The bug of the CD-ROM access wait processing was corrected. In the
conclusion of "Fighting Street" by time up, the problem that the voice
announcement of the victor was not occasionally done (generated by a
recent version) was solved.
- The display processing part of sprite was sped up.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.