Here's the changelog:
Get it here, people.- The collision judgment processing of sprite was brought close to a real machine. In "Zero 4 Champ II", the game of delivering came to operate correctly.
- Processing that played the CD-DA sound source was brought close to a real machine. In the ending of "Farjias no Jakoutei", the problem of stopping was solved.
- The timing of interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of real machine. In "Cadash", the problem that the screen has fallen into disorder (generated from recent version) was solved. In the start demo of "Asuka 120%", the problem that the screen has fallen into disorder (generated by v1.64) was solved. In the club selection of "Power Golf 2", the problem of stopping was solved.
- In the demo after on power supply of "Power Golf", overlapping the score display became correct.
- When "Power Golf 2" is started, the mouse is automatically connected. And, the saving file name was changed to "Power Golf 2 - Golfer (J)". Please change by hand power when you read old data.
- BG and sprite display processing parts were sped up a little.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.