Here's the changelog:
Get it here, people.- The Read processing of the video chip was brought close to a real machine.
- In "Ys4", the problem that it freezed and the sound had stopped (generated from v1.61) was solved.
- The timing of interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In the start demo of "Farjias no Jakoutei", the problem that the screen has fallen into disorder (generated by v1.63) was solved.
- The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more. In the opening demo of "Necros no Yousai", it became the same movement as a real machine.
- When state is loaded, when the over scanning display setting is different, the bug to which the screen had not been correctly occasionally displayed was corrected.
- When there is a record file that has already been recorded at the recording, overwrite is confirmed.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.