Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having some trouble w/ the lens of truth. It reveals invisible objects and platforms perfectly, but anytime I use it to see through invisible walls, they only appear as a barely distinguishable lighter shade of the wall color. What do I need to tweak to get the walls to disappear properly?

Rice Beta 6.1.1 (latest beta), only settings changed are texture quality (2xSAI).
Default Audio
Default everything else
Using Djipis Cel Shade mod

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope. Jabo's D3D8 works fine though.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
the only thing i can think of is to mess with framebuffer settings. careful though, some framebuffer settings can be problematic and can cause the game not to even boot. the best i can say is mess around; i started OoT actually two days ago, so im not as far as you :p

are you using directX or openGL? DX is better by far, so use that. you also might want to try 1964.

perhaps yelo will get in here, he is far more knowledgeable about N64 emulation than i...im a noob :p

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I started two days ago too.... I probably play for longer stints though.

I'm pretty sure I'm using DX, I'll switch if I'm not.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
yeah i got to the bottom of the deku tree where you shoot the eye on the wall with your slingshot, and i havent progressed any further ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.