Next Generation Emulation banner

How many online identities do you have?

• One universal one, I have no imagination.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • A few, I'm indecisive.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A different one for each and every site, I'm paranoid.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I never use the internet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Approx) how many different online personas do you have? Do you have a single universal persona, do you use a different ID on every single site, somewhere in between?

I currently have about 3 or 4 different ones that I use in multiple places, plus several that I use only for specific sites.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i have two:
if i post in a english, i have some issues communicating, so i like to post mostly on funny treads so my personalty is funny here.

but in spanish forums im very serious.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I just have me , myself and I ;).

Seriously though. I have two here. My normal one, and a regular "Joe User" account for testing changes that only affect non-admins.

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
I don't have any "Personas". :p But I have two different aliases I go by, one for almost everything (Badaro) and one specific to online gaming (Phelps-san).

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I use one and only one, and that is Valcrist. You go to a board and see Valcrist, you play a game and see Valcrist MOST LIKELY its me. There is another out there.....not sure why or how he got my name....

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
The forums i'm a member of i go by the same name as here.

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
I used to use different names for every site i visited but i never remembered what nickname i was using in a given place so i just switched to Kazuya. This is the only place where i have a last name :lol:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
The only one I use is Cid Highwind, some time ago I used one other as well. But that one belongs to the past.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
I've only one personality, don't need more, but it doesn't mean that I've no imagination :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts