Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well people.. i would like to try out an online game. so recommend me something please. a free game please.. not MU.. :nono: or america's army :rolleyes:

Thanks!

·
Registered
416 Posts
why don't you try ragnarök online on fanservern (o.o is that legal? ^^'' i dont know ...) but if you are unlucky it cloud be that you land on a spanish server xD...

or play tibia (www.tibia.com) it looks like ultima online and is really popular. it's free if you don't want a premium account. really nice rpg.... but to many playerkillers >.<.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Hehe, have you met my brother when playing Tibia? (Christian the warrior :p )
I didn't like the game, it took away some precious bandwith... (never played it myself)
But he and some classmates were totally addicted.

·
Registered
416 Posts
@cid

oh i don't remember, thats years ago ^^''.
then i was in german clan but the leader ban me because he though i had a worse influence on his girlfrind (a good real friend at this time) ,-.-, can that stupid reason only to girls happend?

and now i have to try to log in for hours... >.< because the servers are full of members and i have no premium account.

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Metalmurphy once offered me playing questria . And that's a very good game really , where you play against online players with FF8 or FF9 cards . Same rules and stuff . Very cool . But wasn't my type though , I was feeling bored after 2 or 3 times .

I think you can find it on www.download.com , but i recall they had an official site , search for that first .

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Tibia oO ppl still play that? That was my first MMORPG :p like 3 years ago or something.

Anyway i recomend Ultima Online. Really good MMORPG if you can stand a coulpe of air heads.

·
Registered
366 Posts
www.liveforspeed.net - online free 3d racing sim. Excellent stuff. Only one track but you can pay £12 to register for the full thing. Plus a new version is coming out soon with realistic network racing with full damage and some of the most realistic physics out there! And it should still be free!!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
cloudvii said:
Metalmurphy once offered me playing questria . And that's a very good game really , where you play against online players with FF8 or FF9 cards . Same rules and stuff . Very cool . But wasn't my type though , I was feeling bored after 2 or 3 times .

I think you can find it on www.download.com , but i recall they had an official site , search for that first .
I ran across that the other day, but their servers are down, and the site hasn't been updated for awhile.

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Try The Realm Online: www.realmserver.com (it's not free but a free trial is offered)
It's the first and only mmorpg i play, it's been around since sierra's golden days. Sierra passed it to WON.net, who passed it to codemasters who passed it to the current norseman games.
Has old lucas arts/sierra adventure game style graphics. A friend and I think it's great :thumb:

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
ah i remeber another online "game".
but rose is more like a chat or you can compare it to sims.
it's really funny to create your own 3D body, arrange your house with furniture (and use it) or talk/kiss/hug/test "equivocal positions" (with) other members. ^^''
you can test a full version 14 days (with it you can visit the houses of other members). with the normal version you can still play but you can't leave your house and only members with a full version can visit you. but i often get offerings like "hi rose-meber you can get a free full version if you find 10 (or more, i can't remember) new members for us".

www.moove.com (english version) or www.moove.de (german version)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey, I'm playing Rose too. Where are you? I want to follow you around and steal all your kills. :) And the best part is it's completely free! For the time being anyway. It was only released about 2 weeks ago I think.

Edit: Um, Popuri, what're you talking about? Rose or Rush On Seven Episodes (silly koreans and their weird anagrams), is another mmrpg. With swords and monsters and killing and stuff.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Kane-Sama said:
I'm downloading it now, been wanting to try it.

It's going to end up like RO right? Same developer I think. Will be fun while it's free :)

EDIT: Well to save people some trouble the R.O.S.E Register page isnt working. After your click Continue is says "Wrong approach". I'll try again tommorow :mad:

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Well I tried out KAL online. KAL has better graphics, but I find ROSE more fun. There is however the problem that Rose is massively overcrowded.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
or play tibia (www.tibia.com) it looks like ultima online and is really popular. it's free if you don't want a premium account. really nice rpg.... but to many playerkillers >.<.
tibia? lol thats like one of the first mmorpgs i played like 7 years ago along with the 4th coming and nexus kingdom of the winds or something along those lines, tibia actually uses graphics from Ultima 6, not ultima online which actually has better graphics and gameplay, and it uses a lot of references to lotr characters in there :p it was a fun game, but that was over half a decade ago, i dont think it would have the same impact on me nowadays, besides i always ended up quitting after getting pked like 10 times by some jackass with no life -_-'

oookay, mmorpgs... i have to say, obviously, world of warcraft. Other games you *could* play include EQ2, Ultima Online (free servers), RO (free servers), lineage 2, ffxi, sw galaxies, and anarchy online which i believe is offering a 1 year free trial

1 - 20 of 24 Posts