Next Generation Emulation banner

181 - 200 of 210 Posts

·
Classic Games Lover
5,274 Posts
Hey people, the good news is, I got my access to my old PSN account back. The bad news is, the friendlist is empty :/ I'll be sending the requests to whoever I can get back, please accept!

The ID is Galson. Not sure what to do with the other account now (Ricdeau-san). There's basically only a handful of games there (SFIII, Persona 3 FES, Suikoden 1 & 2) and all of them are on my old account anyway.

I got all my PSN games back :)

·
Administrator
15,433 Posts
Hey people, the good news is, I got my access to my old PSN account back. The bad news is, the friendlist is empty :/ I'll be sending the requests to whoever I can get back, please accept!

The ID is Galson. Not sure what to do with the other account now (Ricdeau-san). There's basically only a handful of games there (SFIII, Persona 3 FES, Suikoden 1 & 2) and all of them are on my old account anyway.

I got all my PSN games back :)
oh I was wondering why you sent me a friend request a few weeks ago

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
I'm paratech2008 on PSN.

That's also my Steam ID.

Aruantec_8 is my PSN ID just in case you forgot :p my Xbox gamertag is the same but without the underline so Aruantec 8.
I did a friend request. Please don't hold the fact I want a Wii U and not an XBOX One against me. :p

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
I dumped live gold. I barely play my XBOX, let alone want to pay $50 or more to play online. In fact it was after talking the issue over with you that I dumped gold. :p

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,651 Posts
I dumped live gold. I barely play my XBOX, let alone want to pay $50 or more to play online. In fact it was after talking the issue over with you that I dumped gold. :p
oh, but also not on Windows or something?
I exclusively use pre-paid cards since I discovered how difficult it was to cancel a membership with auto-renewal.
Atm. I don't have Gold. It's becoming kind of pointless on a 360 now.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
I just use Steam for multiplayer on PC.

Even if it was only $20 a year, I'd not go with XBOX Live Gold.

I barely played some Gauntlet online via Steam. I'm just not into online much.

The only games I enjoyed online were like Dungeon Defenders and similar games.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice, now i can actually add a ton of gamers to my steam and PSN accounts. Iv literally got about 5 friends on steam for years, and no one on PSN comes online xD. Well my steam is "bigt596"(made over 10 years ago haha) and PSN is "Deadlyencounter". I will take my time adding that list ;)

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
181 - 200 of 210 Posts