Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, thanks to the people here I have been (once again!) saved from the horrible world of...not..having a working epsxe. Anyway, now I suddenly had a brain fart. I remember using Alcohol 120% to create iso's from my discs, but for some reason...I can't remember the actual process from opening 120% --> Iso. Anyone willing to take pity on me a third time, and run me through the iso creation process?

·
Premium Member
6,403 Posts
Open A120%. On the left side you should see "Image Making Wizard". Click that then at the lower left corner where it says "Datatype", select PlayStation. I make images with the CD-ROM on the highest speed, but if you're getting faulty ISOs or want to make sure that you get a flawless image the first time, lower this to somewhere around 4-12x. Once you click Next, name your image file, select the .ccd format (I believe ePSXe's internal ISO loader recognizes this format, but I haven't tried it myself). Hit Start, wait a few minutes, and you're done!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.