Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been attempting to play the game ONE pal version. I've tried most graphics plugins(all the Pete's) and most sound plugins including no sound. I'm trying to run a bin file.

This is what happens. It gives me the whole "copy this game and we kick your ass" line then it shows a credits screen immediately after. That's as far as it goes. I've tried the SPU hack and some others but to no avail. I tried searching this forum but the results were limited as only words 4 letters or more can be searched out.

Has anyone gotten this game to run and if so how?

snow

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
This is just a wild guess, but maybe playing with the CDrom timing options will help. Just like in GT2. Also try hitting F4 after the credits screen. And finally you could try manually setting epsxe to PAL or NTSC(even though its a PAL game). Again these are just guesses. And don't forget to set things back how they were. If all else fails you could try it in another emu like FPSE or AdriPSX.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the reply. I have tried those methods also but to no avail. I also have tried other PSX emu's but they never work. Well I'm sure they do but something is wrong with the way I'm configuring them. Ah well. THanx again

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I have to give props to snowball 2 ;)

wuussaaap! :p :fingers:

your from my old town Boston, how did you get a PAL version of one?

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I guessing but the fact that it says "copy this game and we kick your ass" then runs credits looks to me like copy protection. Currently epsex can't run copy protected games without them being patched first. Look around the normal places for a patch if there is 'One' (pun intended:D )

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
some games (like grind session) use a copy protection method where it basically scans for errors is certian sections of the CD-ROM every 5 seconds or more, if they aren't there the whole game goes to hell. I'm guessing that you didn't make the .bin image in RAW mode. If you didn't, try making another but in RAW mode.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How would I go about making a raw version of the bin? What cd ripping proggy does that?

Don't you worry where I got this Mr. Liquid :p

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
woa!
that screen made my eyes hurt :D

in case the game needs a patch download it from m*g*ga*es (shh, its illegal here ;) )

S

·
0 Posts
Good luck and a closed thread. Neojag and Adair, megagames has links to sites that contain illegal warez. Neojag, since you knew it was illegal to mention megagames here on these boards, why did you? Listen closely to what I'm about to say: This site is being watched by Sony and Nintendo. Any illegal stuff and goodbye. I don't want to see that happen and I don't think you do either. So let's have no more illegal stuff of any kind here, okay? Thanks.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.