Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bluey Dreamer
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might like it, or you might not. Seeing as there are too many topics about the same question, and different questions, I came up with the idea of making some sub-forums for the NO$GBA foum, for example, the sbuforum for save problems, for screen errors, etc. Like it or not, post it here :)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
It's entirely unneccessary, the people that create dozens of the same topics just fail at common sense and don't bother reading the FAQ and/or searching the forum...at the very least scanning the first page...seriously some people ask the exact same question as someone else did just an hour ago and bump the prior thread to second with their thread becoming then newest...causing the two newest posts to both be about the same thing.
And if they fail that badly, then there's no way they will understand 5 different sub-forums all for the same emu. If anything it would just make things worse.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
their lucky im not an admin, i'd give everyone a warning for posting a topic thats been ANSWERED 500 BLOODY TIMES ALREADY.

·
Bluey Dreamer
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know that, that's why o came up with the idea, I'm just a reader and I get fed up with all those people asking the same question everyday, I can't imagine how it is for admins. It was because f such things that I devised the VBA Brasil project.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
their lucky im not an admin, i'd give everyone a warning for posting a topic thats been ANSWERED 500 BLOODY TIMES ALREADY.
That's the reason why you aint an admin Squall :p

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
no... im not an admin for other reasons :p

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
a good idea for beginners is to shut up and explore the board a few days, and then make a post once they've read all the topics they can find.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
votes squall admin
OTing is not good.

yes it's a good idee for begginers!
Not every beginners/newbies like searching around to find their answer nor would they like wasting time finding which section of the forum they should post their question to. I see newbies posting questions on other section of this forum, so the likelihood of this idea working all the time is very slim.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.