Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I Am Merely A Pawn...
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as a streamer on a livestream games channel, i stream console games with a capture card. trouble is that i have to jump through several hoops to get both microphone audio and game audio together. currently i use virtual audio cable with 3/4 instances of audio repeater to get it done but i have hiccups with that every so often.

so is there a bit of software that takes multiple live inputs and combines them into one live output?

one other thing i have trouble with is that my USB microphone in the eyetoy is good volume for everything i try apart from streaming since when streaming it's too quiet. and you cannot adjust the volume of the said USB mic. for now i use my computer's normal mic inputs but having the headset on is impractical half the time so that makes it awkward.

is there any software that can help with this issue too?

i've searched high and low over the past few months for solutions to both of these issues but nothing seems to help.

·
I Am Merely A Pawn...
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...but fraps is for capturing to file, not live output to a server as far as i know. plus there's also the fact i use Flash Media Encoder means that i need all the audio sources involved (in this case, mic and cap card audio) combined into one live output for FME to use. and fraps only does combined output files to my knowledge.

but the live inputs are audio only just to make it more clear.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
damn.
my idea was destructed.

hmm i dunno if manycam can do it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.