Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, first post on here so if this has been asked before put it down to my newbness

I am using epsxe 2.0.14 for Android and I swear in older versions you used to be able to add a virtual, on screen button that would toggle frame limit on and off...but I cannot work out how to do it now. Has it changed? Been removed? Or am I just being dumb?

Thanks in advance

·
Not a Registered User
1,237 Posts
Yup, you be dumb :p just kidding.
Under pad settings find "Map extra functions" there you can map extra functions to physical buttons and on screen buttons like save/load state, FPS limit on/off etc.
Then you have to go into the on screen gamepad editor and make them visible/ turn them on, if they red crossed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, you be dumb :p just kidding.
Under pad settings find "Map extra functions" there you can map extra functions to physical buttons and on screen buttons like save/load state, FPS limit on/off etc.
Then you have to go into the on screen gamepad editor and make them visible/ turn them on, if they red crossed.
You know what, I actually am dumb :p I did it before and couldn't for the life of me remember. Thankyou for reminding me :):):)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts