Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

Its an article on how citibank is merging with morgan stanley. Lets see, the #1ish cause of the financial breakdown was the failing of companies THAT ARE TOO BIG TO FAIL. and the government is allowing this? Oh god i hate the leadership in this country. please god, obama help us.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
People are counting the hours till obama take his seat.
Did you see that his pick of Secretary of Finance hasn't paid taxes of 2 years. Incredible.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Well i for one always hated the US goverment as my goverment as well, also the thing about not paying taxes for 2 years its nothing compared to the coruption the officials from our goverment are doing. You could say they cheat and steal right in front of you but strange nobody is doing anything about it, god this is one strange country oO

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah our government is corrupt as hell, but at least its significantly better than chinas lol.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Yeh the american government is corrupt, im so glad i live in the uk, oh wait never mind they practicaly control our government as well.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
*brings out crystal ball* nope that didnt work, but whatever it is its going to be interesting to say the least.

·
!
6,312 Posts
Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

Its an article on how citibank is merging with morgan stanley. Lets see, the #1ish cause of the financial breakdown was the failing of companies THAT ARE TOO BIG TO FAIL. and the government is allowing this? Oh god i hate the leadership in this country. please god, obama help us.
*Mr.Makotech222 likes Politics and religions threads hehehehe*
People are counting the hours till obama take his seat.
Did you see that his pick of Secretary of Finance hasn't paid taxes of 2 years. Incredible.
Silenus i've heard he'll take the presidency in this month..right?

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes its Mr. :)

i do love my politics and religion threads very much and i hate when they eventually get closed. haha. yep january 20th he takes office, well obama does. So far, hes doing.... decent i guess. delaying the digital transition was stupid, but redirecting the 350 billions probably a good idea.

·
!
6,312 Posts
Yes its Mr. :)

i do love my politics and religion threads very much and i hate when they eventually get closed. haha. yep january 20th he takes office, well obama does. So far, hes doing.... decent i guess. delaying the digital transition was stupid, but redirecting the 350 billions probably a good idea.
ok Mr;)
we'll see what Mr,Obama will does,as i said before i was thinking that he's good ,but after his last speech about Al-quds i began hate him(and i began believe that there's people behind the President,the President just a DOLL), anyways i don't care because the arabic countries SELFISH as well as the rest Muslim countries!.........Peace down! hehehehe

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
You do know koko not all arabe's go with bombs atached to them, what i mean is not all are evil, i really hate this concept...

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
koko, you are racist >.>
No... I'm pretty sure he's just stupid!:p

But ontopic I doubt obama is the magic genie saying the magic words "barackobama!" and making the US economy back up again... He's got a tought job ahead of him and a lot of things to fail in!:evil:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts