Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
General of Tangerines
3,934 Posts
I just read the news a few minutes ago before I came here.

This reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer was drooling over this fat soaked hamburger.

Well I guess this is another reason why Americans are fatter! :lol:

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dog isnt fat because I regulate her food input vs. her exercise output. Sometimes I wanna eat dog food like her to stay on a good diet :lol:

·
Registered
774 Posts
I dunno, I might order one if I was ever in a Hardee's. I'm sure eating it regularly would be a death sentance, but once or twice couldn't hurt.

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
I want to try one, desperately, please... please......

Seriously and regarding all the critics: it's just a burguer for god's sake. I will try it without hesitation. Why? Because i can give myself a little pleasure from time to time. That and the fact that i train karate 3 hours per day 5 days per week makes me being hungry, really hungry and i won't get fat just because i eat one of those.

What makes a person fat is not a hamburguer but their overall diet.

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
There will always be people who critisice and I can smell a baseless lawsuit on this making people fat under US law

If you do anyhing unusal it will bring criticism nomatter what

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Kazuya Mishima said:
I want to try one, desperately, please... please......

Seriously and regarding all the critics: it's just a burguer for god's sake. I will try it without hesitation. Why? Because i can give myself a little pleasure from time to time. That and the fact that i train karate 3 hours per day 5 days per week makes me being hungry, really hungry and i won't get fat just because i eat one of those.

What makes a person fat is not a hamburguer but their overall diet.
I'm about 3 times a week in my dojo, for about 3 - 4 hours, yeah it makes me hungry very very hungry, plus I have a very good metabolism so I don't mind eating such things from time to time (I work too, so I don't have to much time to prepare 'healthy' food ;) )

Edit: Kazuya not only diet makes a person fat, but also, metabolism, hormones, illness and of course laziness ;)

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Yeah, and if you have big bones(hurray for big boned people!)... But seriously, why to make bigger and bigger when you can have two of the little ones? It's often even cheaper that way...

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
But it's not a as appealing to the sight. I mean, what would you rather have, a ferrari 360 modena or two ford focus caravan? I'd like to try this at least once. As kazuya, i rely on my indoor soccer and jeet kune do trainings to stay on shape, and i wouldn't be eating it everyday of course... too bad moster doesn't have restaurants in Spain :cry:

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
This is ludicrous. What is going on here? Are people completely losing their minds? This is insane! How can anyone clear one of those monster burgers! For fecks sake, in this meal alone, you have had your intake of crap for the day! Just this one meal!

I have a slow metabolism, which means keeping my figure in tact is a biatch! But this, this will be suicide. I am telling you, the day I want to end it all....forget blowing my brains out, just eat one of these. :D

But, on a serious note, this is so unhealthy, and I don't understand why so many people complain? Cause think about it, 60% of those who do eat the stuff! If you want to show how upset and appauled you are....don't just bark...infact, no need to bark at all!.....just don't eat the crap!

r2rX oO

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
I'm eating this 'crap' quite often, and have no problem :evil: (look at my prev post :p)

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bench 370 atm and have a 3rd degree in taekwondo. Problem I see is, I train super hard to gain speed because being so bulky in the upper body has slowed me down. Therefore I eat a lighter diet in hopes of keeping my weight down while my agility increases. This burger here wont help me any :lol: But you know what? I'll eat one anyway because I like food ! The fat community will rise I say ! rise ! lol j/k

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ArchIBaLD said:
Holy CRAP!!
i'll eat it ones and never again (somthing to tell my children :)) coz.. i'll be ****ing fat if i would keep eating it.

hehe if you eat it many times you might not make it to see your children lolz

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Looks good :) But I don't think I can finish it in one sitting. Might want to split it between 2 or 3 people ;)

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I ate at Hardees a few months ago in Utah and it was bloody awesome. I would try this monster burger, but there are no Hardee's in Canada as far as I know.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts