Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it took me a day long than I said, but here they are. Hope you like them Darkstone really is a great game. At least to me it is.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga
Number 1

S

·
0 Posts
Number 9.
This is the last of them. Most of the shots were taken in a Dungeon and the Character I'm playing is the Amazon.
Hope you like them.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Nice screenshots. The PC version of Darkstone really looks better. :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ToM_E, yes, the PC version is very nice looking (I have it also), but please remeber that these are older screen shots taken w/ the last version of ePSXe and several "generations" of Pete's plugins ago.
Also, I think I forgot to turn on filtering, that is why the walls look blocky and pixelated.
Omegainf, about the graphics, please see above. As for the classes, they are Warriors (male and female), Wizards (male and female), Theives (male and female), and priests (male and female).
4 classes, eight characters.
FireGL, I haven't forgotten about Castlevania Chronicles. These shots and the Gauntlet Legends shots are older shots, that is why I put them up. I'm having system problems w/ePSXe and other emus right now and I'm trying to figure it out if I need to use a different video driver or to reinstall windows. That is what is delaying me. If I can get the game to stay running, w/out locking up or causing an illegal operation, then I'll get some pics tonight and post them, either late tonight or tomorrow in the early after noon. Thanks for being so understanding.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Oh......this game sort of looks like Bauldurs Gate on PS2. :) I remember when I used to play it on my old celeron 500. :)

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
FireGL, I haven't forgotten about Castlevania Chronicles. These shots and the Gauntlet Legends shots are older shots, that is why I put them up. I'm having system problems w/ePSXe and other emus right now and I'm trying to figure it out if I need to use a different video driver or to reinstall windows. That is what is delaying me. If I can get the game to stay running, w/out locking up or causing an illegal operation, then I'll get some pics tonight and post them, either late tonight or tomorrow in the early after noon. Thanks for being so understanding.
:emb: sorry i become to selfish

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FireGL, that is okay. I reinstalled Windows last night and then I messed around w/Quake II to test how the emu was fuctioning. No problems, that I could see, were found. So I should have the CVC shots up at some point today.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Fury: It's just a good Diablo clone. The odds are if you didn't pay attention to its release for PC (which had more press), you wouldn't know about it at all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts